Inexpensive Shipping - Great Service and Low Price are Shipping Priorities! Our flexible shipping choices let you choose faster services or less expensive standard delivery. Our packing quality is top notch, we've shipped tens of thousands of parcels worldwide. Your order is organized by one staff member and double checked by another for accuracy (contents and address). You just don't have to worry - at Fuji Arts we always give great service!
- Do you offer combined shipping?
- Absolutely! At Fuji Arts, you pay only one low shipping charge per shipment, no matter how many prints you purchase. This applies to both domestic and international shipments.
- Can you hold my shipment so I can add more items to it?
- We are happy to hold your order while you continue purchasing. Just send us a message when you make your first purchase, indicating that you would like us to hold your order. Then, let us know when you are ready for us to ship. We will send you an invoice if there is any remaining balance on your order.
If you are purchasing over a few weeks, we ask that you make a weekly payment on outstanding orders to keep your account current. Once you have submitted a shipping charge for this order, we will then set your account to be FREE from any further shipping charges until this order has been shipped.
- Can I combine purchases made from eBay and FujiArts.com into one shipment?
- Of course! Fuji Arts purchases of any kind (eBay, FujiArts.com, or direct-sale) can always be combined into a single order, with one single shipping charge. Just send us a message when you make your first purchase, indicating that you would like us to hold your order. Then, let us know when you are ready for us to ship your order out to you, and we can proceed with any of the following:
a) Pay via single-checkout at FujiArts.com - We can upload your eBay and direct-sale purchases to your FujiArts.com account to allow you to pay for all of your items at once.
b) Pay separately on eBay and FujiArts.com - We will work with you to refund or pre-emptively eliminate any additional shipping charges.
c) Other direct payment - We can send you an invoice for all of the items in your combined order, either via email or via PayPal, and you can submit a direct payment by any method of your choosing.
Just let us know what works for you and we'll take care of it!
- How are prints packaged?
- Our prints ship flat in custom designed packaging to protect your order. We have shipped thousands of prints worldwide with very little damage due to our care in packing. You can be confident in our shipping expertise from start to finish. Your order will arrive carefully packaged to protect your purchase. Additionally, every Fuji Arts order goes through a multi-step preparation and checking process. Two staff members will review your order for accuracy and completeness. Despite our volume, errors are virtually non-existent.
- What is your return policy?
- At Fuji Arts Inc. we will accept your return for refund of the purchase price (excluding shipping) on all items paid for within 14 days of ordering and shipped within 7 days of payment. Returns must be made within ten days of receipt and any item returned must be in the same condition as sent. If you intend to return an item please contact us immediately for specific instructions.
Please bear in mind that returning items is not a desirable outcome of a transaction. To keep prices low, we need to keep returns to a minimum. Please recognize our commitment to great service, and help us make returns rare.
- Flexible Domestic Shipping Meets Your Needs
- Fuji Arts offers several shipping options recognizing that great value and timing are important. Choose from:
|FedEx Overnight||When time is of the essence||Ships < 1 business day + Next business day delivery|
|FedEx Express Saver||Inexpensive service via excellent FedEx Express system||Ships < 2 business days + 3 business days delivery|
|FedEx Ground||Inexpensive, quality service||Ships < 2 business days + 1-8 business days delivery|
|USPS Priority Mail||For APO, Hawaii & Alaska budget shipping, and PO box address||Ships < 2 business days + 1-8 business days delivery|
Calculate Your Shipping Costs!
Note: Higher value parcels (over $600) are automatically limited to the FedEx Express options when you check out. Choose FedEx Express Saver if cost is a consideration. All parcels in this value range will also require a signature to protect against theft. We want your high value parcel to arrive safely!
- Is insurance available?
- Yes! All domestic parcels ship fully insured for FREE. Packaging, handling, and insurance are covered by us. We share the shipping costs with you!
- Is tracking available?
- Yes! All FedEx parcels are fully trackable online at www.fedex.com. USPS Priority Mail also has tracking available at www.usps.com. When your order ships, you will receive an automatic shipment notification from FedEx (or USPS) that will include a tracking number for your parcel.
- Is delivery signature service available?
- Yes! Delivery signature service is freely available for all orders. It is highly recommended for orders over $150, and is required for orders over $300 to protect against theft.
- Flexible, Reasonable International Shipping Meets Your Needs
- At Fuji Arts we offer several service levels that fit well with order value and tracking and timing requirements. Inexpensive purchases can ship as low as $14.64 by basic first class mail! Choose from:
|FedEx International Priority**||Premium, fast service offering the best tracking available internationally. |
Recommended for higher value items or quick delivery.
|Ships < 1 business day + 1-3 business days delivery|
|FedEx International Economy**||Inexpensive, fast, quality service for orders of all values.||Ships < 2 business day + 2-5 business days delivery|
|USPS Express International||Fast and secure express service for high value items or quick delivery.||Ships < 2 business days + 3-6 business days delivery|
|USPS Priority International||Trackable, and reasonably priced for intermediate value parcels.||Ships < 2 business days + 6-10 business days delivery|
|USPS First Class International||An inexpensive choice for lower value parcels.|
(not trackable, no insurance available)
|Ships < 3 business days + Delivery varies by destination|
Calculate Your Shipping Costs!
* These shipping times are estimates and not guaranteed. Variables such as your location and customs can affect how long it takes for your parcel to arrive.
** Special FedEx International Rates! Based on our high volume Fuji Arts Inc. has negotiated rates in excess of 50% off of FedEx International and we pass that savings onto you! While this is normally a premium and costly service, check our rate to your destination via FedEx International- you'll be pleasantly surprised.
Note; High value parcels (over $600) require Express Mail or FedEx. For your peace of mind, and ours, we want to be able to accurately track your parcel from our office to your destination.
- Is insurance available?
- Yes! We can offer insurance for your order for a fee of $15.00 (not available for First Class). Please note that some countries have a limit to how much we can insure your parcel for, so in some cases full insurance may not be available.
- Is tracking available?
- Yes! Tracking is available for all international services, except First Class. FedEx parcels are fully trackable online at www.fedex.com, and USPS parcesl are trackable at www.usps.com. When your order ships, you will receive an automatic shipment notification from FedEx (or USPS) that will include a tracking number for your parcel.
- How long does shipping take?
- International shipping times can vary quite a bit depending on your location and how long it takes for your parcel to pass through customs. Please refer to the international shipping chart above for delivery estimates.
- Is free shipping ever included for an order?
- Yes! Fuji Arts is delighted to offer free shipping for any order over $3000. Simply use our checkout system to pay for your order, and your shipping cost will be entirely covered.